Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter August 2020
Friday, September 18th, 2020
The Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership across the county.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB): ASB is not a crime as such, but has the potential to cause considerable distress. It also tends to peak in summer months. Notes on what counts as ASB, and what to do about it.
- Catalytic Converter Theft: perhaps the most common form of vehicle crime. Tips on reducing the risk of having your catalytic converter stolen.
- Rural Crime: hints on how you can protect yourself from being a victim of rural crime.
- Keyless Vehicle Theft: explainer video showing what security measures you can put in place to protect your vehicle.
- Friends Against Scams: free awareness sessions now available.
- Social Media: a list of Buckinghamshire Council Social Media accounts.
- Coronavirus Information.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Monday, January 18th, 2021
session on January 26th, 2-3pm, providing an opportunity to learn about the support Buckinghamshire Council is offering residents through Helping Hand. Read More...
Sunday, January 10th, 2021
Residents are encouraged to give their views on paying a share of the proposed increase in Thames Valley Police funding for 2021/22. Read More...
Saturday, January 9th, 2021
Chief Superintendent Robert France, Gold Commander for Thames Valley Police’s response to Coronavirus, on policing the latest lockdown. Read More...
Monday, December 28th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including Coronavirus information, advice on home security, shopping safety and property marking, information on the Safer Buckinghamshire Board, Community Boards, Act Early website and White Ribbon Day. Read More...
Tuesday, November 17th, 2020
Staying Safe from romance fraud – excellent new e-book launched by TVP Economic Crime Unit in collaboration with Dr Elisabeth Carter, University of Roehampton. Read More...
Monday, November 16th, 2020
A new Live Chat facility has been added to the Victims First website, providing an additional and valuable route to support. Read More...