Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter July 2020
Friday, August 7th, 2020
The Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership across the county.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Safe Place Scheme: giving vulnerable people a short term safe place to go to if they are feeling confused, scared or upset when out and about in their local area..
- Summer Drinking: advice if you feel your consumption has risen since lockdown, including a pointer to great advice and support available on the NHS One You website.
- Cold Calling Doorstep Selling Scams: free window stickers and advice on avoiding doorstep selling scams.
- Home Security: advice to reduce your chances of becoming a victim of burglary.
- Safety In Neighbours: campaign recently launched by the Neighbourhood Watch network.
- Water Safety: advice to avoid temptation to take a dip in rivers, lakes or canals during the warm, summer months.
- Coronavirus Information: advice including how to book and take a test.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Tuesday, November 17th, 2020
Staying Safe from romance fraud – excellent new e-book launched by TVP Economic Crime Unit in collaboration with Dr Elisabeth Carter, University of Roehampton. Read More...
Monday, November 16th, 2020
A new Live Chat facility has been added to the Victims First website, providing an additional and valuable route to support. Read More...
Sunday, November 15th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including advice on Domestic Abuse, calling the Police silently, World Mental Health Awareness Week, Anti-Slavery Day, Friends Against Scams,, TVP visual impairment protocol. Read More...
Thursday, October 29th, 2020
View or download The Safer Buckinghamshire Plan, which sets sets the framework for the Community Safety Partnership for the next three years. Read More...
Tuesday, October 27th, 2020
Update on a welcome proactive policing approach to target Burglary Crime Reduction, reminder to exercised caution with Nottingham Knockers, and advice to keep properties safe during the longer nights. Read More...
Sunday, October 25th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including Hotel Watch, advice on Home and Vehicle Security, enjoying Hallowe’en and Bonfire Night safely, ‘Stop Loan Sharks’ app, ‘Prevent’ community roundtable Read More...