Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter June 2020
Friday, July 3rd, 2020
The Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership across the county.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Contact details and Social Media accounts for local Community Safety teams.
- Domestic Abuse: details on local and national domestic abuse support services, including online and telephone services. Details also of ‘Silent Solution’ method of calling for emergency services’ help.
- Coronavirus Scams: advice on looking out for fraudsters exploiting the coronavirus crisis to carry out various scams, including taking advantage of the NHS Test and Trace system..
- Online safety: with children spending increasing time online, a list of resources available for parents, carers and children to help young people stay safe online.
- Neighbourhood Watch Week: With the rise in neighbours talking to one another and looking out for those most vulnerable, this years theme for Neighbourhood Watch (NHW) week was to thank and celebrate the actions of our neighbours, no matter how big or small.
- Coronavirus support and information: Buckinghamshire council has launched the Proud of Bucks Blog to showcase the efforts of individuals, voluntary groups, businesses and staff members who are helping those in need.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Monday, October 12th, 2020
The CESAR scheme seeks to deter theft and aid recovery of vehicles and equipment. Till end-2020 it is offering significant discounts to residents of the Thames Valley Police area Read More...
Monday, September 28th, 2020
Coinciding with launch of TV ad campaign by Clearwaste, here are ways in which residents can help fight Fly Tipping, and protect themselves. Read More...
Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
How the determination of a local resident accessed funding and resulted in the deployment of an important crime-fighting ANPR device. Read More...
Friday, September 18th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including Anti-Social Behaviour. Coronavirus information, Catalytic Converter Theft, Rural Crime, Keyless Vehicle Theft, Friends Against Scams Read More...
Monday, September 14th, 2020
Explanation from Thames Valley Police on its approach to policing the ‘Rule of 6’. Includes an appeal for all residents to take personal responsibility. Read More...
Thursday, September 3rd, 2020
Your local Community Board has set its initial priorities, and each will be meeting this month. How can residents get involved, and help improve their local area? Read More...