Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter June 2020
Friday, July 3rd, 2020
The Buckinghamshire Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership across the county.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Contact details and Social Media accounts for local Community Safety teams.
- Domestic Abuse: details on local and national domestic abuse support services, including online and telephone services. Details also of ‘Silent Solution’ method of calling for emergency services’ help.
- Coronavirus Scams: advice on looking out for fraudsters exploiting the coronavirus crisis to carry out various scams, including taking advantage of the NHS Test and Trace system..
- Online safety: with children spending increasing time online, a list of resources available for parents, carers and children to help young people stay safe online.
- Neighbourhood Watch Week: With the rise in neighbours talking to one another and looking out for those most vulnerable, this years theme for Neighbourhood Watch (NHW) week was to thank and celebrate the actions of our neighbours, no matter how big or small.
- Coronavirus support and information: Buckinghamshire council has launched the Proud of Bucks Blog to showcase the efforts of individuals, voluntary groups, businesses and staff members who are helping those in need.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Monday, January 18th, 2021
session on January 26th, 2-3pm, providing an opportunity to learn about the support Buckinghamshire Council is offering residents through Helping Hand. Read More...
Sunday, January 10th, 2021
Residents are encouraged to give their views on paying a share of the proposed increase in Thames Valley Police funding for 2021/22. Read More...
Saturday, January 9th, 2021
Chief Superintendent Robert France, Gold Commander for Thames Valley Police’s response to Coronavirus, on policing the latest lockdown. Read More...
Monday, December 28th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including Coronavirus information, advice on home security, shopping safety and property marking, information on the Safer Buckinghamshire Board, Community Boards, Act Early website and White Ribbon Day. Read More...
Tuesday, November 17th, 2020
Staying Safe from romance fraud – excellent new e-book launched by TVP Economic Crime Unit in collaboration with Dr Elisabeth Carter, University of Roehampton. Read More...
Monday, November 16th, 2020
A new Live Chat facility has been added to the Victims First website, providing an additional and valuable route to support. Read More...