Community Safety Newsletter August 2018
Monday, August 13th, 2018
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Upcoming Community Forum and Virtual Community Forum.
- Cyber Resilience Week 2018: starts on Monday 10th September; working in partnership with Natwest and Trading Standards to raise awareness of fraud and scams.
- Home Security: tips on staying safe over summer.
- National Play Day, Amersham: plenty of crime prevention advice given to the public and lots of bikes and scooters security marked.
- Thames Valley Police Open Day: Saturday 18th August: a great day for the whole family and most importantly it’s free!
- Vehicle Security: tips on protecting your vehicle from becoming a target.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Thursday, October 29th, 2020
View or download The Safer Buckinghamshire Plan, which sets sets the framework for the Community Safety Partnership for the next three years. Read More...
Tuesday, October 27th, 2020
Update on a welcome proactive policing approach to target Burglary Crime Reduction, reminder to exercised caution with Nottingham Knockers, and advice to keep properties safe during the longer nights. Read More...
Sunday, October 25th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including Hotel Watch, advice on Home and Vehicle Security, enjoying Hallowe’en and Bonfire Night safely, ‘Stop Loan Sharks’ app, ‘Prevent’ community roundtable Read More...
Monday, October 12th, 2020
The CESAR scheme seeks to deter theft and aid recovery of vehicles and equipment. Till end-2020 it is offering significant discounts to residents of the Thames Valley Police area Read More...
Monday, September 28th, 2020
Coinciding with launch of TV ad campaign by Clearwaste, here are ways in which residents can help fight Fly Tipping, and protect themselves. Read More...
Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
How the determination of a local resident accessed funding and resulted in the deployment of an important crime-fighting ANPR device. Read More...