Community Safety Newsletter August 2018
Monday, August 13th, 2018
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Upcoming Community Forum and Virtual Community Forum.
- Cyber Resilience Week 2018: starts on Monday 10th September; working in partnership with Natwest and Trading Standards to raise awareness of fraud and scams.
- Home Security: tips on staying safe over summer.
- National Play Day, Amersham: plenty of crime prevention advice given to the public and lots of bikes and scooters security marked.
- Thames Valley Police Open Day: Saturday 18th August: a great day for the whole family and most importantly it’s free!
- Vehicle Security: tips on protecting your vehicle from becoming a target.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Monday, January 18th, 2021
session on January 26th, 2-3pm, providing an opportunity to learn about the support Buckinghamshire Council is offering residents through Helping Hand. Read More...
Sunday, January 10th, 2021
Residents are encouraged to give their views on paying a share of the proposed increase in Thames Valley Police funding for 2021/22. Read More...
Saturday, January 9th, 2021
Chief Superintendent Robert France, Gold Commander for Thames Valley Police’s response to Coronavirus, on policing the latest lockdown. Read More...
Monday, December 28th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including Coronavirus information, advice on home security, shopping safety and property marking, information on the Safer Buckinghamshire Board, Community Boards, Act Early website and White Ribbon Day. Read More...
Tuesday, November 17th, 2020
Staying Safe from romance fraud – excellent new e-book launched by TVP Economic Crime Unit in collaboration with Dr Elisabeth Carter, University of Roehampton. Read More...
Monday, November 16th, 2020
A new Live Chat facility has been added to the Victims First website, providing an additional and valuable route to support. Read More...