Community Safety Newsletter August 2018
Monday, August 13th, 2018
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Upcoming Community Forum and Virtual Community Forum.
- Cyber Resilience Week 2018: starts on Monday 10th September; working in partnership with Natwest and Trading Standards to raise awareness of fraud and scams.
- Home Security: tips on staying safe over summer.
- National Play Day, Amersham: plenty of crime prevention advice given to the public and lots of bikes and scooters security marked.
- Thames Valley Police Open Day: Saturday 18th August: a great day for the whole family and most importantly it’s free!
- Vehicle Security: tips on protecting your vehicle from becoming a target.
Other Recent Posts
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019
The annual TVP force Open Day will be held on Saturday 10 August. An activity-crammed event, promoting greater understanding of the work of the various departments and specialist teams within the force. Read More...
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
Community Safety activities and notices: Plogging/ National Bike Week/ Neighbourhood Watch Week/ Safe Place Scheme/ Scam and Crime Awareness/ No Cold Calling Areas/ Rural Spotters Scheme Read More...
Monday, June 17th, 2019
The latest quarterly Neighbourhood Policing newsletter for Amersham, the Chalfonts and the Missendens. This reports on actions taken in pursuit of the priorities set down by Chiltern residents through Chiltern Community Forum. Read More...
Tuesday, June 4th, 2019
Seeking to make the countryside a safer place for all, a new team of volunteers on horseback will engage with the rural community in Chiltern and South Bucks, and assist in rural and equine crime prevention. Read More...
Saturday, June 1st, 2019
Community Safety activities and notices: Scams Awareness and Operation Gauntlet/ Safe Place Scheme/ Counterfeit Goods seizure/ Dementia Action Week/ Burglary Prevention/ Defibrillator Registration/ CAB Chiltern Volunteers Session Read More...
Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
We explain why Burglary, Drugs dealing and misuse and Rogue Traders were selected as the top 3 priorities for Chiltern neighbourhood policing team during the summer months. And we identify how other common concerns are being addressed. Read More...