Community Safety Newsletter August 2018
Monday, August 13th, 2018
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Upcoming Community Forum and Virtual Community Forum.
- Cyber Resilience Week 2018: starts on Monday 10th September; working in partnership with Natwest and Trading Standards to raise awareness of fraud and scams.
- Home Security: tips on staying safe over summer.
- National Play Day, Amersham: plenty of crime prevention advice given to the public and lots of bikes and scooters security marked.
- Thames Valley Police Open Day: Saturday 18th August: a great day for the whole family and most importantly it’s free!
- Vehicle Security: tips on protecting your vehicle from becoming a target.
Other Recent Posts
Sunday, November 25th, 2018
Local voluntary and community groups can apply to a new round of funding from The Police Property Act Fund. Closing date is December 17th. Read More...
Friday, November 23rd, 2018
Meeting at Rossetti Hall, Holmer Green, the Forum set Residential Burglary, Drug Dealing and Misuse and Knife Crime as policing priorities for the coming 3 months. Read More...
Tuesday, November 20th, 2018
Really valuable new in-home advice initiative from local charity CAB Chiltern, for residents aged over 65 in the Chesham and Amersham areas. Read More...
Friday, November 16th, 2018
News of Community Safety’s activities in November/December: Ask for Angela/ Security Tips/ Chiltern Community Forum/ Thames Valley Cyber Crime Forum/ White Ribbon Day/ Street Associations Read More...
Thursday, October 18th, 2018
News of the Community Safety’s activities in October/November: Cyber Resilience week/ Fireworks/ Hallowe’en/ Stay safe and well this autumn/ Home Security Month Read More...
Monday, October 8th, 2018
Information about Switch Bucks, the new alcohol and drug service for young people in Buckinghamshire. It is especially keen to make contact with agencies within Chiltern with which it can partner. Read More...