Community Safety Newsletter December 2018
Saturday, December 15th, 2018
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Home Alone: advice on how to protect your home this winter – enjoy the excellent short video!
- Be drink aware this Christmas: how much you have been drinking over the festive period?
- 12 Days Of Christmas: Chiltern and South Bucks District Councils and Thames Valley Police unleash their creativity, producing a special ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’ to help share seasonal crime prevention advice.
- White Ribbon Day: on 26th November the joint Community Safety raised £110.70 for Wycombe Womens Aid through a cake sale to support White Ribbon Day. White Ribbon Day is a campaign which aims to raise awareness of domestic violence and take a stand against violent and abusive behaviour.
- Bike marking: tips and a video on how best to property mark your bike. Timely advice for those hoping to get a new bike for Christmas!
- #fightfestivefraud: Action Fraud and Thames Valley Police remind shoppers to take extra care when shopping for gifts online.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, March 8th, 2019
Thames Valley Police will be taking part in a variety of activities between 11th and 17th March, designed to challenge and reduce the threat of knife crime. Read More...
Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
News of Community Safety’s activities: #KnowThisIsntLove campaign/ L&Q Housing Association Training Day/ Scams Awareness and Operation Gauntlet/ Safe Place Scheme/ Rural Crime Prevention Week Read More...
Monday, February 25th, 2019
Sharing our goal of building healthy, resilient communities, CAB Chiltern offers independent, practical assistance, and demonstrates impressive outcomes on behalf of residents. A local charity which receives no central government funding, it deserves our support. Read More...
Friday, February 22nd, 2019
Meeting at Chalfont St Peter Parish Council Offices, the Forum set Residential Burglary, Drug Dealing and Misuse and Anti Social Behaviour as policing priorities for the coming 3 months. Read More...
Wednesday, February 20th, 2019
Victims First, which supports victims of crime and abuse, has launched a campaign (‘Know it isn’t Love’to raise awareness of coercive control and emotional abuse in relationships. Read More...
Saturday, February 16th, 2019
Thames Valley Police, Trading Standards and Chiltern and South Bucks Community Safety Partnership will launch Operation Gauntlet on February 25th, advising on current scams, how to avoid becoming a victim, and how to help protect others. Read More...