Community Safety Newsletter December 2018
Saturday, December 15th, 2018
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Home Alone: advice on how to protect your home this winter – enjoy the excellent short video!
- Be drink aware this Christmas: how much you have been drinking over the festive period?
- 12 Days Of Christmas: Chiltern and South Bucks District Councils and Thames Valley Police unleash their creativity, producing a special ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’ to help share seasonal crime prevention advice.
- White Ribbon Day: on 26th November the joint Community Safety raised £110.70 for Wycombe Womens Aid through a cake sale to support White Ribbon Day. White Ribbon Day is a campaign which aims to raise awareness of domestic violence and take a stand against violent and abusive behaviour.
- Bike marking: tips and a video on how best to property mark your bike. Timely advice for those hoping to get a new bike for Christmas!
- #fightfestivefraud: Action Fraud and Thames Valley Police remind shoppers to take extra care when shopping for gifts online.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, July 3rd, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including new contact details, domestic abuse, coronavirus scams, online safety, Neighbourhood Watch week, Coronavirus support and information Read More...
Thursday, July 2nd, 2020
More than 3 months since the start of ‘lockdown’, a significant easing of conditions is taking place in England this Saturday. We urge residents to ENJOY themselves with sense and good humour. And also, to give the Police cooperation and consideration. Read More...
Thursday, June 25th, 2020
Report on a well attended Forum meeting. Update on the COVID-19 context, and some good news on Burglary stats. Policing priorities retained as Burglary, Anti-Social Behaviour and Drug Dealing Read More...
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020
Advice on avoiding being defrauded by ruthless criminals latching onto the Government Test & Trace System. As with all scam attempts, awareness and caution are the key. Read More...
Tuesday, May 26th, 2020
Details of £814,000 funding available for organisations serving victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence. Funding is to cover increased costs arising from COVID-19 crisis and its effects. Read More...
Saturday, April 4th, 2020
Supt Amy Clements explains how our area continues to be policed during the coronavirus emergency, and how the public can help, and a video update from Chief Constable John Campbell. Read More...