Community Safety Newsletter December 2019
Monday, December 30th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Commuter Events: Winter Burglary Campaign with Thames Valley Police.
- Update from Jane Brown: Area Neighbourhood Watch Coordinator for the Ivers, including report on a Ride Along with Thames Valley Police.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Clear Car Campaign: identifying valuable items left on full view for anyone to see.
- Neighbourhood Watch: Are you interested in setting up a Neighbourhood Watch scheme in your road but don’t know where to start?
- Christmas Crime Reduction Videos
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Monday, October 12th, 2020
The CESAR scheme seeks to deter theft and aid recovery of vehicles and equipment. Till end-2020 it is offering significant discounts to residents of the Thames Valley Police area Read More...
Monday, September 28th, 2020
Coinciding with launch of TV ad campaign by Clearwaste, here are ways in which residents can help fight Fly Tipping, and protect themselves. Read More...
Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
How the determination of a local resident accessed funding and resulted in the deployment of an important crime-fighting ANPR device. Read More...
Friday, September 18th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including Anti-Social Behaviour. Coronavirus information, Catalytic Converter Theft, Rural Crime, Keyless Vehicle Theft, Friends Against Scams Read More...
Monday, September 14th, 2020
Explanation from Thames Valley Police on its approach to policing the ‘Rule of 6’. Includes an appeal for all residents to take personal responsibility. Read More...
Thursday, September 3rd, 2020
Your local Community Board has set its initial priorities, and each will be meeting this month. How can residents get involved, and help improve their local area? Read More...