Community Safety Newsletter December 2019
Monday, December 30th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Commuter Events: Winter Burglary Campaign with Thames Valley Police.
- Update from Jane Brown: Area Neighbourhood Watch Coordinator for the Ivers, including report on a Ride Along with Thames Valley Police.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Clear Car Campaign: identifying valuable items left on full view for anyone to see.
- Neighbourhood Watch: Are you interested in setting up a Neighbourhood Watch scheme in your road but don’t know where to start?
- Christmas Crime Reduction Videos
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Monday, January 18th, 2021
session on January 26th, 2-3pm, providing an opportunity to learn about the support Buckinghamshire Council is offering residents through Helping Hand. Read More...
Sunday, January 10th, 2021
Residents are encouraged to give their views on paying a share of the proposed increase in Thames Valley Police funding for 2021/22. Read More...
Saturday, January 9th, 2021
Chief Superintendent Robert France, Gold Commander for Thames Valley Police’s response to Coronavirus, on policing the latest lockdown. Read More...
Monday, December 28th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including Coronavirus information, advice on home security, shopping safety and property marking, information on the Safer Buckinghamshire Board, Community Boards, Act Early website and White Ribbon Day. Read More...
Tuesday, November 17th, 2020
Staying Safe from romance fraud – excellent new e-book launched by TVP Economic Crime Unit in collaboration with Dr Elisabeth Carter, University of Roehampton. Read More...
Monday, November 16th, 2020
A new Live Chat facility has been added to the Victims First website, providing an additional and valuable route to support. Read More...