Community Safety Newsletter February 2019
Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Coercive Control And Emotional Abuse Campaign: Victims First campaign to raise awareness of coercive control and emotional abuse in relationships. Look out for the #KnowThisIsntLove hashtag
- L&Q Housing Association Training Day: covering topics such as organised crime, County Lines, exploitation and modern slavery, antisocial behaviour, closure orders and terrorism and preventing violent extremism.
- Scams Awareness Events held at Natwest, Amersham and Nationwide, Chesham.
- Operation Gauntlet: the Chiltern and South Buckinghamshire Scam Awareness and Prevention campaign. Including two free scam awareness events in Amersham on 5th March.
- Safe Place Scheme: Thames Valley police and the Community Safety team out and about in Chesham and Farnham Common this month speaking with businesses and retailers.
- Rural Crime Prevention Week: tips, and a free tool marking and advice session at South Heath Garden Centre on Monday 4th March.
Other Recent Posts
Thursday, January 9th, 2020
FREE online training is available to enable citizens to understand what actions they can take safely to help reduce the threat terrorism and thereby other crime. Read More...
Monday, December 30th, 2019
Community Safety activities and notices: Commuter Events/ Police Ride-along Report/ Clear Car Campaign/ Neighbourhood Watch/ Have Your Say/ Christmas Crime Reduction Videos Read More...
Thursday, December 19th, 2019
A statement by Cllr Peter Martin regarding justifiable concerns over local burglaries. Followed by a comprehensive list of recommendations for staying safe by Amersham Neighbourhood Police Sergeant Darren Walsh. Read More...
Thursday, December 12th, 2019
In addition to setting policing priorities, Chiltern Community Forum signposts how residents can take their own steps to improve their safety. Responding to strongly expressed concerns on burglary, we present a list of actions through which residents can become more self-resilient. Read More...
Monday, December 2nd, 2019
Local views are invited on proposed spending plans for Home Office funding to combat violence. Read More...
Saturday, November 30th, 2019
Community Safety activities and notices: Neighbourhood Watch/ Have Your Say/ Operation Gauntlet 2/ Mediation Bucks/ White Ribbon Day/ Chiltern Community Forum/Winter Home Security Read More...