Community Safety Newsletter February 2019
Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Coercive Control And Emotional Abuse Campaign: Victims First campaign to raise awareness of coercive control and emotional abuse in relationships. Look out for the #KnowThisIsntLove hashtag
- L&Q Housing Association Training Day: covering topics such as organised crime, County Lines, exploitation and modern slavery, antisocial behaviour, closure orders and terrorism and preventing violent extremism.
- Scams Awareness Events held at Natwest, Amersham and Nationwide, Chesham.
- Operation Gauntlet: the Chiltern and South Buckinghamshire Scam Awareness and Prevention campaign. Including two free scam awareness events in Amersham on 5th March.
- Safe Place Scheme: Thames Valley police and the Community Safety team out and about in Chesham and Farnham Common this month speaking with businesses and retailers.
- Rural Crime Prevention Week: tips, and a free tool marking and advice session at South Heath Garden Centre on Monday 4th March.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, March 8th, 2019
Thames Valley Police will be taking part in a variety of activities between 11th and 17th March, designed to challenge and reduce the threat of knife crime. Read More...
Monday, February 25th, 2019
Sharing our goal of building healthy, resilient communities, CAB Chiltern offers independent, practical assistance, and demonstrates impressive outcomes on behalf of residents. A local charity which receives no central government funding, it deserves our support. Read More...
Friday, February 22nd, 2019
Meeting at Chalfont St Peter Parish Council Offices, the Forum set Residential Burglary, Drug Dealing and Misuse and Anti Social Behaviour as policing priorities for the coming 3 months. Read More...
Wednesday, February 20th, 2019
Victims First, which supports victims of crime and abuse, has launched a campaign (‘Know it isn’t Love’to raise awareness of coercive control and emotional abuse in relationships. Read More...
Saturday, February 16th, 2019
Thames Valley Police, Trading Standards and Chiltern and South Bucks Community Safety Partnership will launch Operation Gauntlet on February 25th, advising on current scams, how to avoid becoming a victim, and how to help protect others. Read More...
Friday, February 15th, 2019
An opportunity to nominate individuals, teams and organisations that have gone above and beyond to support you, your family or friends in a way that promotes dignity, respect and wellbeing. Read More...