Community Safety Newsletter February 2019
Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Coercive Control And Emotional Abuse Campaign: Victims First campaign to raise awareness of coercive control and emotional abuse in relationships. Look out for the #KnowThisIsntLove hashtag
- L&Q Housing Association Training Day: covering topics such as organised crime, County Lines, exploitation and modern slavery, antisocial behaviour, closure orders and terrorism and preventing violent extremism.
- Scams Awareness Events held at Natwest, Amersham and Nationwide, Chesham.
- Operation Gauntlet: the Chiltern and South Buckinghamshire Scam Awareness and Prevention campaign. Including two free scam awareness events in Amersham on 5th March.
- Safe Place Scheme: Thames Valley police and the Community Safety team out and about in Chesham and Farnham Common this month speaking with businesses and retailers.
- Rural Crime Prevention Week: tips, and a free tool marking and advice session at South Heath Garden Centre on Monday 4th March.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, July 3rd, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including new contact details, domestic abuse, coronavirus scams, online safety, Neighbourhood Watch week, Coronavirus support and information Read More...
Thursday, July 2nd, 2020
More than 3 months since the start of ‘lockdown’, a significant easing of conditions is taking place in England this Saturday. We urge residents to ENJOY themselves with sense and good humour. And also, to give the Police cooperation and consideration. Read More...
Thursday, June 25th, 2020
Report on a well attended Forum meeting. Update on the COVID-19 context, and some good news on Burglary stats. Policing priorities retained as Burglary, Anti-Social Behaviour and Drug Dealing Read More...
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020
Advice on avoiding being defrauded by ruthless criminals latching onto the Government Test & Trace System. As with all scam attempts, awareness and caution are the key. Read More...
Tuesday, May 26th, 2020
Details of £814,000 funding available for organisations serving victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence. Funding is to cover increased costs arising from COVID-19 crisis and its effects. Read More...
Saturday, April 4th, 2020
Supt Amy Clements explains how our area continues to be policed during the coronavirus emergency, and how the public can help, and a video update from Chief Constable John Campbell. Read More...