Community Safety Newsletter February 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- New Safer Buckinghamshire Community Safety Partnership: following survey, shaping priorities for coming year.
- Catalytic Converter Theft: advice on protecting your vehicle, after a spate of thefts.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Visit to Audley Homes, Chalfont St Peter: crime reduction advice, safety tips and scam advice for residents. .
- ‘True Costs’: Thames Valley Police campaign to highlight the real impact of drug offences on the most vulnerable in our communities.
- Scam Talks: visits to two Bucks Mind Groups to deliver scam talks.
- Safer Internet Day.
- Money Sense Workshop: advice for 5-8 year olds.
- Operation Gauntlet: raising awareness of telephone scams.
- Neighbourhood Watch: updates from Chiltern and South Bucks areas.
- Home Safety Check: some simple but effective tips.
- Sexual Assault & Abuse Support Service: free and confidential support for male survivors of sexual violence and domestic abuse in Bucks.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Friday, August 7th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including Safe Place Scheme. coronavirus testing, summer drinking, doorstep selling scams, home security, Safety in Neighbours scheme, safety around water Read More...
Wednesday, August 5th, 2020
The reductions in burglaries across Chiltern LPA have continued, with June’s reported burglary numbers the lowest in some years. Read More...
Saturday, August 1st, 2020
Our Neighbourhood Policing team enjoyed some heavyweight support on Tuesday 21st July, in the form of police horses Atlas and Aurora. Read More...
Friday, July 31st, 2020
On Saturday 1st August, and on the first Saturday of each month, we welcome back ‘Have Your Say’ meetings held by Chesham’s neighbourhood policing team in Chesham’s Market Square Read More...
Thursday, July 16th, 2020
Chiltern Community Forum encourages communities to develop greater responsibility and resilience. What more clear example could one have of individual responsibility contributing to improved community resilience? Read More...