Community Safety Newsletter January 2019
Friday, January 18th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Vehicle Crime: don’t become a victim – tips and Clear Car Campaign
- Keep Your Home Safe: 10 top tips
- 12 Days Of Christmas: a reprise of Chiltern and South Bucks District Councils and Thames Valley Police unleashing their creativity, producing a special ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’ to share seasonal crime prevention advice.
- Property Marking: FREE marking pen available from Community Safety (subject to availability).
- Scam Dictionary: a list of common scams, with tips to help protect ourselves.
Other Recent Posts
Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
Chiltern Community Forum is especially happy to support the activities of The Street Association, which seeks to encourage a strong sense of community among residents, making communities stronger, friendlier and more supportive. Read More...
Monday, September 16th, 2019
Thames Valley Police will be taking part in a variety of activities designed to challenge and reduce the threat of knife crime during National Knife Crime Awareness Week, from Monday 16th to Sunday 22nd September. Read More...
Friday, September 13th, 2019
Chiltern District Council’s new Chiltern Crowdfunding scheme will provide local residents and organisations an opportunity to raise funds towards a local community project. CDC can pledge up to 50% of the project cost up to £5,000. Read More...
Wednesday, September 4th, 2019
Chiltern & South Bucks Leisure and Communities team is offering grants of up to £150 to enable community groups and local Town and Parish Councils to organise a Silver Sunday event. A wonderful opportunity to celebrate older people in our community! Read More...
Monday, September 2nd, 2019
How will the new Buckinghamshire Council work with residents, key agencies, local councils, community groups and others, to ensure strong local connections and solutions? Here’s how you can have your say. Read More...
Friday, August 9th, 2019
Community Impact Bucks has launched a county-wide Handy Helpers Scheme, to help support vulnerable residents aged 65+. Volunteers can help vulnerable residents aged 65+ to live safely and securely in their own homes for longer. Read More...