Community Safety Newsletter January 2019
Friday, January 18th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Vehicle Crime: don’t become a victim – tips and Clear Car Campaign
- Keep Your Home Safe: 10 top tips
- 12 Days Of Christmas: a reprise of Chiltern and South Bucks District Councils and Thames Valley Police unleashing their creativity, producing a special ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’ to share seasonal crime prevention advice.
- Property Marking: FREE marking pen available from Community Safety (subject to availability).
- Scam Dictionary: a list of common scams, with tips to help protect ourselves.
Other Recent Posts
Thursday, November 14th, 2019
We sympathise with the phenomenon of ‘survey fatigue’ and design quarterly Crime Priority Surveys to be RELEVANT and TO THE POINT, and SHORT. We also reassure respondents that their feedback will be processed promptly, and acted on. Read More...
Monday, October 7th, 2019
Rosie Duffield MP’s speech on her own experience of Coercive Control in the House of Commons Domestic Abuse Bill debate – video and transcript. A powerful and emotional account. Read More...
Monday, September 30th, 2019
At the Forum meeting on 10th September, Residential Burglary, Drug Dealing and Misuse and Speeding were set as Neighbourhood Policing priorities for the coming quarter. Read More...
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) reports that “UK consumers are being increasingly targeted by cryptoasset-related investment scams.” We look at the ways that fraudsters lure victims, and offer some thoughts on protecting oneself. Read More...
Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
Chiltern Community Forum is especially happy to support the activities of The Street Association, which seeks to encourage a strong sense of community among residents, making communities stronger, friendlier and more supportive. Read More...
Monday, September 16th, 2019
Thames Valley Police will be taking part in a variety of activities designed to challenge and reduce the threat of knife crime during National Knife Crime Awareness Week, from Monday 16th to Sunday 22nd September. Read More...