Community Safety Newsletter January 2019
Friday, January 18th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Vehicle Crime: don’t become a victim – tips and Clear Car Campaign
- Keep Your Home Safe: 10 top tips
- 12 Days Of Christmas: a reprise of Chiltern and South Bucks District Councils and Thames Valley Police unleashing their creativity, producing a special ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’ to share seasonal crime prevention advice.
- Property Marking: FREE marking pen available from Community Safety (subject to availability).
- Scam Dictionary: a list of common scams, with tips to help protect ourselves.
Other Recent Posts
Thursday, April 11th, 2019
Doorstep sellers, rogue traders and ‘Nottingham Knockers’ can be a nuisance but worse, can be very intimidating. Practical advice for dealing with unwanted callers. Read More...
Monday, April 8th, 2019
Residential Burglary is routinely the #1 concern in Chiltern Community Forum surveys. TVP’s new Home Security Guide has advice and tips on making your home more secure and reducing your risk of falling victim. Read More...
Monday, April 1st, 2019
From 1 April 2019, non-household waste will be charged at Bucks CC recycling centres. Some answers to “What is non-household waste?” “How much will I be charged? ” “Won’t it add to flytipping?” Read More...
Friday, March 8th, 2019
Thames Valley Police will be taking part in a variety of activities between 11th and 17th March, designed to challenge and reduce the threat of knife crime. Read More...
Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
News of Community Safety’s activities: #KnowThisIsntLove campaign/ L&Q Housing Association Training Day/ Scams Awareness and Operation Gauntlet/ Safe Place Scheme/ Rural Crime Prevention Week Read More...
Monday, February 25th, 2019
Sharing our goal of building healthy, resilient communities, CAB Chiltern offers independent, practical assistance, and demonstrates impressive outcomes on behalf of residents. A local charity which receives no central government funding, it deserves our support. Read More...