Community Safety Newsletter January 2020
Friday, February 14th, 2020
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Community Safety Partnership Survey: consulting on priorities for new Safer Buckinghamshire Community Safety Partnership.
- Visit by PC Claire Annison and colleagues to Misbourne Schools.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Safeguarding Training: Training for Paradigm Housing Association, covering Thames Valley Police’s Stronghold programme targetting serious and organised crime, the work of Thames Valley Police’s Chiltern and South Bucks ASB Team, and Prevent WRAP (Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent).
- Friends Against Scams: talk with Chess Vale Women’s Institute (WI).
- Neighbourhood Watch including two new schemes in South Bucks.
- No Doorstep Selling Zones including two new zones set up on streets in Chesham.
- The Safe Place Scheme giving vulnerable residents a temporary safe place to go to if they are feeling confused, scared or upset whilst out in their local town.
- Bike Marking: free bike marking labels available from Community Safety.
- Money Sense Workshop aimed at children aged 5- 11 years old.
- Sexual Assault & Abuse Support Service: free and confidential support for male survivors of sexual violence and domestic abuse in Bucks.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Monday, October 12th, 2020
The CESAR scheme seeks to deter theft and aid recovery of vehicles and equipment. Till end-2020 it is offering significant discounts to residents of the Thames Valley Police area Read More...
Monday, September 28th, 2020
Coinciding with launch of TV ad campaign by Clearwaste, here are ways in which residents can help fight Fly Tipping, and protect themselves. Read More...
Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
How the determination of a local resident accessed funding and resulted in the deployment of an important crime-fighting ANPR device. Read More...
Friday, September 18th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including Anti-Social Behaviour. Coronavirus information, Catalytic Converter Theft, Rural Crime, Keyless Vehicle Theft, Friends Against Scams Read More...
Monday, September 14th, 2020
Explanation from Thames Valley Police on its approach to policing the ‘Rule of 6’. Includes an appeal for all residents to take personal responsibility. Read More...
Thursday, September 3rd, 2020
Your local Community Board has set its initial priorities, and each will be meeting this month. How can residents get involved, and help improve their local area? Read More...