Community Safety Newsletter January 2020
Friday, February 14th, 2020
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Community Safety Partnership Survey: consulting on priorities for new Safer Buckinghamshire Community Safety Partnership.
- Visit by PC Claire Annison and colleagues to Misbourne Schools.
- Have Your Say: opportunities to meet community policing teams.
- Safeguarding Training: Training for Paradigm Housing Association, covering Thames Valley Police’s Stronghold programme targetting serious and organised crime, the work of Thames Valley Police’s Chiltern and South Bucks ASB Team, and Prevent WRAP (Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent).
- Friends Against Scams: talk with Chess Vale Women’s Institute (WI).
- Neighbourhood Watch including two new schemes in South Bucks.
- No Doorstep Selling Zones including two new zones set up on streets in Chesham.
- The Safe Place Scheme giving vulnerable residents a temporary safe place to go to if they are feeling confused, scared or upset whilst out in their local town.
- Bike Marking: free bike marking labels available from Community Safety.
- Money Sense Workshop aimed at children aged 5- 11 years old.
- Sexual Assault & Abuse Support Service: free and confidential support for male survivors of sexual violence and domestic abuse in Bucks.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, July 3rd, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including new contact details, domestic abuse, coronavirus scams, online safety, Neighbourhood Watch week, Coronavirus support and information Read More...
Thursday, July 2nd, 2020
More than 3 months since the start of ‘lockdown’, a significant easing of conditions is taking place in England this Saturday. We urge residents to ENJOY themselves with sense and good humour. And also, to give the Police cooperation and consideration. Read More...
Thursday, June 25th, 2020
Report on a well attended Forum meeting. Update on the COVID-19 context, and some good news on Burglary stats. Policing priorities retained as Burglary, Anti-Social Behaviour and Drug Dealing Read More...
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020
Advice on avoiding being defrauded by ruthless criminals latching onto the Government Test & Trace System. As with all scam attempts, awareness and caution are the key. Read More...
Tuesday, May 26th, 2020
Details of £814,000 funding available for organisations serving victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence. Funding is to cover increased costs arising from COVID-19 crisis and its effects. Read More...
Saturday, April 4th, 2020
Supt Amy Clements explains how our area continues to be policed during the coronavirus emergency, and how the public can help, and a video update from Chief Constable John Campbell. Read More...