Community Safety Newsletter June 2019
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Plogging: litter picking whilst jogging..
- National Bike Week: including bike marking labels to Chiltern and South Bucks residents. .
- National Neighbourhood Watch Week 8th-16th June: looking to get more schemes up and running in Chiltern and South Bucks districts
- Safe Place Scheme: refreshed in Chalfont St Giles, Chalfont St Peter, Great Missenden, Stoke Poges and Richings Park, and now launched in Denham.
- Scam Awareness and Spring Crime Awareness events: including upcoming Friends Against Scams Awareness Event 11am-2pm, Tuesday 2nd July, Amersham Library.
- New Community Forum Priorities: please visit our May Priority Setting Decisions report.
- No Cold Calling Zones: joint initiative between Thames Valley Police, Trading Standards, and Chiltern and South Bucks District Council’s joint Community Safety Team, to prevent distraction burglaries and give vulnerable people the confidence to say NO to uninvited callers. Please see also our Nottingham Knockers and Rogue Traders news item.
- Rural Spotters Scheme: more information on our Rural Spotters Scheme Launched news post.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, July 3rd, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including new contact details, domestic abuse, coronavirus scams, online safety, Neighbourhood Watch week, Coronavirus support and information Read More...
Thursday, July 2nd, 2020
More than 3 months since the start of ‘lockdown’, a significant easing of conditions is taking place in England this Saturday. We urge residents to ENJOY themselves with sense and good humour. And also, to give the Police cooperation and consideration. Read More...
Thursday, June 25th, 2020
Report on a well attended Forum meeting. Update on the COVID-19 context, and some good news on Burglary stats. Policing priorities retained as Burglary, Anti-Social Behaviour and Drug Dealing Read More...
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020
Advice on avoiding being defrauded by ruthless criminals latching onto the Government Test & Trace System. As with all scam attempts, awareness and caution are the key. Read More...
Tuesday, May 26th, 2020
Details of £814,000 funding available for organisations serving victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence. Funding is to cover increased costs arising from COVID-19 crisis and its effects. Read More...
Saturday, April 4th, 2020
Supt Amy Clements explains how our area continues to be policed during the coronavirus emergency, and how the public can help, and a video update from Chief Constable John Campbell. Read More...