Community Safety Newsletter June 2019
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Plogging: litter picking whilst jogging..
- National Bike Week: including bike marking labels to Chiltern and South Bucks residents. .
- National Neighbourhood Watch Week 8th-16th June: looking to get more schemes up and running in Chiltern and South Bucks districts
- Safe Place Scheme: refreshed in Chalfont St Giles, Chalfont St Peter, Great Missenden, Stoke Poges and Richings Park, and now launched in Denham.
- Scam Awareness and Spring Crime Awareness events: including upcoming Friends Against Scams Awareness Event 11am-2pm, Tuesday 2nd July, Amersham Library.
- New Community Forum Priorities: please visit our May Priority Setting Decisions report.
- No Cold Calling Zones: joint initiative between Thames Valley Police, Trading Standards, and Chiltern and South Bucks District Council’s joint Community Safety Team, to prevent distraction burglaries and give vulnerable people the confidence to say NO to uninvited callers. Please see also our Nottingham Knockers and Rogue Traders news item.
- Rural Spotters Scheme: more information on our Rural Spotters Scheme Launched news post.
Other Recent Posts
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019
The annual TVP force Open Day will be held on Saturday 10 August. An activity-crammed event, promoting greater understanding of the work of the various departments and specialist teams within the force. Read More...
Monday, June 17th, 2019
The latest quarterly Neighbourhood Policing newsletter for Amersham, the Chalfonts and the Missendens. This reports on actions taken in pursuit of the priorities set down by Chiltern residents through Chiltern Community Forum. Read More...
Tuesday, June 4th, 2019
Seeking to make the countryside a safer place for all, a new team of volunteers on horseback will engage with the rural community in Chiltern and South Bucks, and assist in rural and equine crime prevention. Read More...
Saturday, June 1st, 2019
Community Safety activities and notices: Scams Awareness and Operation Gauntlet/ Safe Place Scheme/ Counterfeit Goods seizure/ Dementia Action Week/ Burglary Prevention/ Defibrillator Registration/ CAB Chiltern Volunteers Session Read More...
Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
We explain why Burglary, Drugs dealing and misuse and Rogue Traders were selected as the top 3 priorities for Chiltern neighbourhood policing team during the summer months. And we identify how other common concerns are being addressed. Read More...
Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
Many defibrillators across Chiltern aren’t registered, which may render them unusable in an emergency. Here’s how you can register your defibrillator. Read More...