Community Safety Newsletter May 2019
Saturday, June 1st, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Beaconsfield Day of Action: visits to Waitrose, Natwest and Nationwide providing scam and crime prevention advice.
- Safe Place Scheme: visits to existing and potential participants in Great Missenden and Beaconsfield.
- Seizure of Counterfeit Goods several illegal items found among businesses in Chesham including counterfeit spirits and cigarettes. Great partnership working, with a special thanks to Scamp and Yoyo for finding hidden items!
- Operation Gauntlet events: at Chesham, Great Missenden and Chalfont St Peter
- Dementia Action Week between 20th-26th May. This year’s aim was to encourage everyone to take action by starting a conversation with someone living with dementia.
- How do Burglars see your home?: advice, including a powerful video.
- Defibrillator Registration: if yours isn’t registered, it may be useless in an emergency.
- Citizens Advice Chiltern Volunteers Session: Tuesday 18th June Chesham Town Hall 10am-11.30am.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, July 3rd, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including new contact details, domestic abuse, coronavirus scams, online safety, Neighbourhood Watch week, Coronavirus support and information Read More...
Thursday, July 2nd, 2020
More than 3 months since the start of ‘lockdown’, a significant easing of conditions is taking place in England this Saturday. We urge residents to ENJOY themselves with sense and good humour. And also, to give the Police cooperation and consideration. Read More...
Thursday, June 25th, 2020
Report on a well attended Forum meeting. Update on the COVID-19 context, and some good news on Burglary stats. Policing priorities retained as Burglary, Anti-Social Behaviour and Drug Dealing Read More...
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020
Advice on avoiding being defrauded by ruthless criminals latching onto the Government Test & Trace System. As with all scam attempts, awareness and caution are the key. Read More...
Tuesday, May 26th, 2020
Details of £814,000 funding available for organisations serving victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence. Funding is to cover increased costs arising from COVID-19 crisis and its effects. Read More...
Saturday, April 4th, 2020
Supt Amy Clements explains how our area continues to be policed during the coronavirus emergency, and how the public can help, and a video update from Chief Constable John Campbell. Read More...