Community Safety Newsletter May 2019
Saturday, June 1st, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Beaconsfield Day of Action: visits to Waitrose, Natwest and Nationwide providing scam and crime prevention advice.
- Safe Place Scheme: visits to existing and potential participants in Great Missenden and Beaconsfield.
- Seizure of Counterfeit Goods several illegal items found among businesses in Chesham including counterfeit spirits and cigarettes. Great partnership working, with a special thanks to Scamp and Yoyo for finding hidden items!
- Operation Gauntlet events: at Chesham, Great Missenden and Chalfont St Peter
- Dementia Action Week between 20th-26th May. This year’s aim was to encourage everyone to take action by starting a conversation with someone living with dementia.
- How do Burglars see your home?: advice, including a powerful video.
- Defibrillator Registration: if yours isn’t registered, it may be useless in an emergency.
- Citizens Advice Chiltern Volunteers Session: Tuesday 18th June Chesham Town Hall 10am-11.30am.
Other Recent Posts
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
Community Safety activities and notices: Plogging/ National Bike Week/ Neighbourhood Watch Week/ Safe Place Scheme/ Scam and Crime Awareness/ No Cold Calling Areas/ Rural Spotters Scheme Read More...
Monday, June 17th, 2019
The latest quarterly Neighbourhood Policing newsletter for Amersham, the Chalfonts and the Missendens. This reports on actions taken in pursuit of the priorities set down by Chiltern residents through Chiltern Community Forum. Read More...
Tuesday, June 4th, 2019
Seeking to make the countryside a safer place for all, a new team of volunteers on horseback will engage with the rural community in Chiltern and South Bucks, and assist in rural and equine crime prevention. Read More...
Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
We explain why Burglary, Drugs dealing and misuse and Rogue Traders were selected as the top 3 priorities for Chiltern neighbourhood policing team during the summer months. And we identify how other common concerns are being addressed. Read More...
Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
Many defibrillators across Chiltern aren’t registered, which may render them unusable in an emergency. Here’s how you can register your defibrillator. Read More...
Thursday, May 23rd, 2019
Citizens Advice Chiltern is holding an Information Morning on Tuesday 18th June at Chesham Town Hall from 10.00-11.30am. All interested in volunteering can learn what is involved in training to be an adviser with CAB Chiltern. Read More...