Community Safety Newsletter November 2018
Friday, November 16th, 2018
The Community Safety Newsletter aims to keep residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the last and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Ask for Angela: a timely reminder before the Christmas party season of this initiative which seeks to help those concerned about sexual harrassment, violence and abuse in bars and pubs.
- Security tips: bright ideas to keep your home safe in the dark evenings.
- Chiltern Community Forum: a reminder of the upcoming meeting on November 21st.
- Thames Valley Cyber Crime Forum: link to the transcript of the recent cyber crime forum.
- White Ribbon Day: working predominantly with men, to ask them to stand up and take responsibility in ending violence against women.
- Street Associations: initiative looking to residents to be the eyes and ears in their community, to be aware of the most vulnerable around them and bring a sense of security to the street.
Other Recent Posts
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019
The annual TVP force Open Day will be held on Saturday 10 August. An activity-crammed event, promoting greater understanding of the work of the various departments and specialist teams within the force. Read More...
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
Community Safety activities and notices: Plogging/ National Bike Week/ Neighbourhood Watch Week/ Safe Place Scheme/ Scam and Crime Awareness/ No Cold Calling Areas/ Rural Spotters Scheme Read More...
Monday, June 17th, 2019
The latest quarterly Neighbourhood Policing newsletter for Amersham, the Chalfonts and the Missendens. This reports on actions taken in pursuit of the priorities set down by Chiltern residents through Chiltern Community Forum. Read More...
Tuesday, June 4th, 2019
Seeking to make the countryside a safer place for all, a new team of volunteers on horseback will engage with the rural community in Chiltern and South Bucks, and assist in rural and equine crime prevention. Read More...
Saturday, June 1st, 2019
Community Safety activities and notices: Scams Awareness and Operation Gauntlet/ Safe Place Scheme/ Counterfeit Goods seizure/ Dementia Action Week/ Burglary Prevention/ Defibrillator Registration/ CAB Chiltern Volunteers Session Read More...
Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
We explain why Burglary, Drugs dealing and misuse and Rogue Traders were selected as the top 3 priorities for Chiltern neighbourhood policing team during the summer months. And we identify how other common concerns are being addressed. Read More...