Community Safety Newsletter November 2019
Saturday, November 30th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Chiltern Neighbourhood Watch Event: NHW Coordinators event on Wednesday 6th November.
- Have Your Say: meetings with community policing teams.
- Operation Gauntlet – Phase 2: raising awareness of telephone scams across Chiltern and South Bucks
- Mediation Buckinghamshire: an independent organisation that helps people resolve disputes.
- White Ribbon Day: a day focused on raising awareness and working towards ending domestic abuse.
- Chiltern Community Forum: feedback from meeting held at The Misbourne School on Wednesday 27th November.
- Winter Home Security: advice to beat the burglar this winter and ensure our homes are secure.
Other Recent Posts
Friday, August 7th, 2020
WHY it is important to report crime and concerns: we can do more to help focus Policing support and attention on our own locality, and even help in the fight against broader crime. Read More...
Monday, January 18th, 2021
session on January 26th, 2-3pm, providing an opportunity to learn about the support Buckinghamshire Council is offering residents through Helping Hand. Read More...
Sunday, January 10th, 2021
Residents are encouraged to give their views on paying a share of the proposed increase in Thames Valley Police funding for 2021/22. Read More...
Saturday, January 9th, 2021
Chief Superintendent Robert France, Gold Commander for Thames Valley Police’s response to Coronavirus, on policing the latest lockdown. Read More...
Monday, December 28th, 2020
Buckinghamshire Community Safety activities and notices including Coronavirus information, advice on home security, shopping safety and property marking, information on the Safer Buckinghamshire Board, Community Boards, Act Early website and White Ribbon Day. Read More...
Tuesday, November 17th, 2020
Staying Safe from romance fraud – excellent new e-book launched by TVP Economic Crime Unit in collaboration with Dr Elisabeth Carter, University of Roehampton. Read More...
Monday, November 16th, 2020
A new Live Chat facility has been added to the Victims First website, providing an additional and valuable route to support. Read More...