Community Safety Newsletter November 2019
Saturday, November 30th, 2019
The Community Safety Newsletter keeps residents informed about the activities of the Community Safety Partnership within Chiltern and South Bucks in the past and coming month.
Open the Community Safety Newsletter below to read more about:
- Chiltern Neighbourhood Watch Event: NHW Coordinators event on Wednesday 6th November.
- Have Your Say: meetings with community policing teams.
- Operation Gauntlet – Phase 2: raising awareness of telephone scams across Chiltern and South Bucks
- Mediation Buckinghamshire: an independent organisation that helps people resolve disputes.
- White Ribbon Day: a day focused on raising awareness and working towards ending domestic abuse.
- Chiltern Community Forum: feedback from meeting held at The Misbourne School on Wednesday 27th November.
- Winter Home Security: advice to beat the burglar this winter and ensure our homes are secure.
Other Recent Posts
Thursday, January 9th, 2020
FREE online training is available to enable citizens to understand what actions they can take safely to help reduce the threat terrorism and thereby other crime. Read More...
Monday, December 30th, 2019
Community Safety activities and notices: Commuter Events/ Police Ride-along Report/ Clear Car Campaign/ Neighbourhood Watch/ Have Your Say/ Christmas Crime Reduction Videos Read More...
Thursday, December 19th, 2019
A statement by Cllr Peter Martin regarding justifiable concerns over local burglaries. Followed by a comprehensive list of recommendations for staying safe by Amersham Neighbourhood Police Sergeant Darren Walsh. Read More...
Thursday, December 12th, 2019
In addition to setting policing priorities, Chiltern Community Forum signposts how residents can take their own steps to improve their safety. Responding to strongly expressed concerns on burglary, we present a list of actions through which residents can become more self-resilient. Read More...
Monday, December 2nd, 2019
Local views are invited on proposed spending plans for Home Office funding to combat violence. Read More...
Tuesday, November 26th, 2019
A record near-600 responses to the November 2019 Crime Priorities survey showed significant similarities and differences across the four Chiltern areas, and the Under 18s’ survey. Read More...